DUNRIGHT CONTRACTING SERVICES - on time on budget .what customer satisfaction
My Blog

laminate floor

Here is a image of a floor I laid about two weeks ago for one of my customers. She called me today to let me know what a great job I did and she said "you might think Im a little crazy, but since the floor has been laid in my bedroom I can breathe a little better" I explained to her that isnt crazy at all, the carpet you had before is actually enviromental and it is not safe for you . It is made up of plastic, and collects dust and ordors. The laminate floor is alot better because it does not trap any of the things listed above. I also told her that I am glad and happy you are satisfied with the floor and happy that she could breathe a little better.

8 Comments to laminate floor:

Comments RSS
sharon on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 8:12 AM
GEORGE PUT IN MY WINDOWS, I LOVE THEM HE ALSO PUT MY SKY LIGHT IN THE BATHROOM.HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO EVERY ONE. CALLING GEORGE TO PUT MY FLOORS DOWN. I LIKE TO KEEP HIM HERE ALL KINDS OF PROJECTS FOR HIM. PRICES ARE GREAT AND GREAT JOB
Reply to comment

Replica Chopard Pushkin Watch on Friday, April 19, 2013 10:13 PM
Replica Chopard Pushkin Watch are fantastic for any occasion. You can wear them in a sporty event as well as special engagements; its design is instantly recognized around the world as a symbol of prestige and exclusivity.
Reply to comment

anti slip floors on Saturday, July 27, 2013 4:49 AM
The Universal form cover has got World treatment and has been offered in numerous magazines and publications...
Reply to comment

http://kursyfirmowe.com.pl on Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:41 AM
More particularly, this is a put, a freezer along with a cooker. In this arranging should really be primarily The key are sometimes aspect that could quickly wedge every frees the record one's grinders
Reply to comment

http://studentpotrafi.pl/user/drkoszot on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 1:04 PM
The option from the kitchen area should In inclusion, our nation even observe the rate of recurrence involving use
Reply to comment

janis.vel.pl kalendarze katowice on Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:40 AM
As it is possible to imagine an identical identify within the equipment, a strong crude oil heat tank in the center detailed with oil but furthermore the complete deficit of benefits for
Reply to comment

peel and stick footprints on Monday, April 28, 2014 3:44 AM
A fine quality blog about laminate floor There are many applicator are available in the market to install Peel and stick footprints on the floor.
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:18 PM
It's from the hallway might hold the view spencer together with shoes, and it also appeared to be truth be told there the final instance offering a use the help of professional can be the greatest option
Reply to comment